*Please note that the position is based in Sofia, Bulgaria and we will help you to relocate
Description and Requirements
If you are passionate about gaming, join our Game Support team in the biggest BPO provider in Bulgaria - get the job you will enjoy!
A typical day:
- Assist our players with any issues they might experience or report via email and chat only
- Focus on the player and provide the ultimate player experience
- Listen to the voice of the players and communicate it further to the appropriate teams
- Work with our team to improve our processes
Sounds good, right?
If you have:
- Fluency in Italian and a good command of English
- Gaming experience - you have played games and you can relate to a player’s concept, community, and mindset
- Player empathy and understanding a player’s perspective when tackling their issues.
- Understanding of Player Support
- Desire to help the players as best as possible and to contribute to the team’s success
- Attractive salary
- A supportive and collaborative team environment
- Career development opportunities
- International modern working environment (Relax zones, PlayStation and billiard corners)
- Special benefits for our team members (e.g. gym, yoga classes, massages and corporate psychologist in the office and many others)
- Additional health insurance & Transportation allowance
- Employee referral bonuses & Recognition programs
- Supportive work-life balance policies
- Assistance and learning
- Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the local lifestyle and culture
We care about the well–being of our employees, invest in their future growth, encourage fun and team-building projects!
Does it sound like the perfect job for you? APPLY NOW!
About us: TELUS International Bulgaria delivers a next-generation digital solution to enhance the customer experience (CX) for global and disruptive brands. We offer omnichannel CX and trust and safety solutions including content moderation for global customers in over 50 languages. With a team of over 62 000 members worldwide and with over 4 000 of them located in Sofia and Plovdiv, the company is the biggest employer in the CX industry in Bulgaria.