Sie können sich nicht mehr auf dieses Stellenangebot bewerben. Rufen Sie bitte die Liste aller verfügbaren Stellen auf, um ein gültiges Angebot zu finden.
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU — people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for prestigious companies and help them become more flexible, innovative and successful. And this is your chance to join the success story: we are looking for a Quality Engineer to join our Team.
About Cognizant QE&A practice:
Currently in Baltic, we are a team of 20-30 people with aim to grow and continue to increase our QE&A knowledge and use modern automation and testing practices to give the best results to our clients. We work with multiple solutions and clients with possibility to work with different tools, programming languages and roles. Rapidly growing our knowledge and giving client not only the expected result but investing in giving automation and innovative solutions is our long-term goal.
More information? Please visit https://www.cognizant.com/us/en/services/enterprise-quality-engineering-...
About the role
Need strong QE Engineer at Onshore for the Retail client account for Digital Assurance in PODs Productized Streams. It's for one of the PODs where in need a top-tier SDET with strong DevOps CI CD and Continuous Testing experience.
Automation SDET role in Retail Ecommerce Digital platform
Our ideal candidate:
• Experience in automation frameworks like BDD/Cucumber implemented in Serenity / Ruby
• Should have working experience in Google Cloud Platform (GCP) & AWS
• Expertise in Service-oriented architecture/web services (SOAP/REST)
• Should have working experience of Selenium.
• Rich experience in API and microservice testing
• Should worked on Software Configuration Management tools like SVN, GIT
• Experience in working with CI/CD tools like Git/Jenkins
• Having good knowledge in Object Oriented Programming techniques.
• Adaptive to learn new technologies.
• Derive automation strategy in AGILE ways of working
• Good communication and interpersonal skills with strong work ethics.
• Should be able to walk through the code with developers and operations team
• Knowledge on analysing log from Splunk / Kibana
• Should be open to adopt to new technologies
What you can expect:
• Competitive compensation package consists of base salary from 1900 up to 2800 EUR gross/ monthly, annual bonus and monetary recognitions
• Benefits package that encourages healthy living, well-being and desire to learn and grow:
• from the first working day available Life insurance and Health insurance plan which also includes dentistry, pharmacy coverage, various sports;
• compensation of optical glasses or contact lenses up to 180 EUR;
• accessing a smartphone and mobile subscription, as well free car parking or bike shelter;
• individual life coaching and mindfulness sessions;
• flexible working hours, and ability to work from home;
• various learning platforms with over 50,000 self-paced courses, books and other training resources;
• self-realization opportunities through outreach, committees and communities.
Cognizant as a digital company, makes employee health and safety its top priority. With that in mind, we are implementing virtual hiring and work practices which means interviews will be conducted online.