Health Care Assistant – Salary & Company Car
Caremark is dedicated to recruiting and supplying the highest calibre of staff, whilst maintaining a consistently professional and friendly approach. This position offers a rewarding career in care, working with clients within your own community alongside a friendly and supportive management and care team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, committed, and caring individual.
We have vacancies in locations throughout County Wicklow.
Job role and Duties (not limited to):
- Helping with food shopping.
- Help with personal care.
- Support with social arrangements.
- Supporting recovery or convalescence.
- Medication assistance.
- Companionship including emotional and practical support.
- Full driving licence.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be kind, caring, patient and good with people.
- Be honest and dependable.
- Experience in a similar role would be an advantage.
The Company Offers:
- Guaranteed minimum 40 hours
- Company car
- Free level 5 QQI healthcare qualification programme
- Collection from airport
- Free accommodation for initial 30 days and assistance provided finding permanent accommodation.
- Free Uniforms.
- Free Training.
- Career Development.
We promise to work with you to help ensure a smooth transition to Ireland and your new role with Caremark.
If you feel you have what it takes, and you would like to take advantage of this exciting opportunity - please apply now!