Administrator - Mulitple opportunites across Ireland
- Maintain all relevant data on internal process system.
- Scan, file and maintain paper or electronic documents and records.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail
- Assisting other departments in relevant tasks when necessary.
- Assisting members of the management teams when required.
- Compiling reports when necessary.
- Being a point of contact for internal colleagues.
- Various ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Strong IT and Microsoft office proficiency.
- Display a strong track record of efficiency regarding organisation.
- Exhibit excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Be self-motivated, with the ability to multi-task, prioritise work and meet deadlines.
- Have a positive, enthusiastic, can-do attitude.
- Work well as part of a team.
- Be flexible in their approach to work.