Sie können sich nicht mehr auf dieses Stellenangebot bewerben. Rufen Sie bitte die Liste aller verfügbaren Stellen auf, um ein gültiges Angebot zu finden.
Housekeepers required for nursing homes throughout Ireland.
Brindley Healthcare has recently been acquired by Orpea Care Ireland to create the largest nursing home group in Ireland.
We are currently recruiting HOUSEKEEPERS to become part of our team to provide the highest level of person-centred care to our residents.
Full time and Part time positions available.
We have nursing homes at the following locations:-
* Maynooth Lodge Nursing Home, Maynooth, County Kildare
* Mill Lane Manor Private Nursing Home, Naas, County Kildare
* Ashley Lodge Nursing Home, Kildare, County Kildare
* Kilminchy Lodge Nursing Home, Portlaoise, County Laois
* Millbrae Lodge Nursing Home, Newport, County Tipperary
* Oughterard Manor Private Nursing Home, Oughterard, County Galway
* Brookvale Manor Private Nursing Home, Ballyhaunis, County Mayo
* Beach Hill Manor Private Nursing Home, Buncrana, County Donegal
* Brentwood Manor Private Nursing Home, Convoy, County Donegal
* Brindley Manor Private Nursing Home, Convoy, County Donegal
* Belmont House Nursing Home, Stillorgan, Dublin.
HOUSEKEEPING JOB PURPOSE: To work as part of the team responsible for the overall cleanliness and hygiene of the Nursing Home. To interact with residents and colleagues in a positive and helpful way at all times.
MUST HAVE a minimum of two years working experience in housekeeping in a work environment.
1. Prioritise workload on a daily basis.
2. Complete and sign off on the cleaning rota (as per daily, weekly, periodical tasks) as advised by the Nurse Manager in line with the Company’s exceptional standards in hygiene and cleanliness
3. Ensure that the following are carried out at appropriate intervals in all areas of the Nursing Home and in line with the Cleaning Rota
• Thorough cleaning of all areas.
• Dusting, vacuuming and washing down of all areas.
• Cleaning of all safely accessible windows.
• Polishing of mirrors, brass plates on doors and furniture (as applicable).
• Dusting of all ledges, pictures, high areas and skirting boards.
• Shampooing of carpets.
• Cleaning of curtains, chairs and all furniture.
• Emptying / cleaning of waste bins
• Cleaning bathroom areas including moping shower and tiled areas
• Restocking of toiletries, soaps, towels etc.
Applicants must supply suitable references and be prepared to complete a Garda Vetting application.
All applications will be treated with strictest confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Brindley Healthcare requires individuals to provide certain personal data in order to carry out our functions. We will treat all information and personal data that you provide as confidential, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and Data Protection legislation.