Purpose of the Role
To work as part of a team, to deliver goals and objectives with a strong focus on the quality to minimize the risk of rework and rejections. To participate and contribute to continuous improvement activities within the organization and its processes
Shift Pattern - 5pm - 2am (5/6 days per week)
8am - 5pm (5/6 days per week)
5am/6am - 2pm/3pm
- Pick orders for customers
- Unload goods in
- General goods distribution tasks
- Keep your work area clean and tidy – prevent accidents.
- If a safety issue/risk is identified escalate to the Team Leader or Shift Manager immediately.
- Return the hygiene equipment to the shadow board.
- Follow your assigned hygiene tasks.
- Ensure packaging waste is placed in the correct collection bin.
- Keep an eye out for the safety of other team members, a proactive approach will prevent accidents.
- Use correct manual handling techniques.
- Collaborate and support the team to ensure that product is being packed in the most efficient way.
- Collaborate with the team to support smooth and efficient change overs.
- Attach box-end labels to finished goods crates/boxes as required.
- Check that finished product packs are closed/sealed properly and that labels are in the correct position.
Personal Specification / Core Competencies:
- Ability to work under pressure
- To be proactive in identifying opportunities to improve
- Flexibility to meet and support the demands of the business
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Attention to detail
- Physically able to stand for long periods of time
- Must have own transport due to the location