Clarity Recruitment is an Irish recruitment agency for healthcare professionals. We help Healthcare Professionals secure work throughout Ireland and the UK.
We are currently looking for Pharmacists to work in community pharmacies in Ireland (several locations available).
What you'll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines;
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers;
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence;
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the Pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products;
- Any other duties as required.
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organisational skills
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
- Willingness to learn
- Open to new cultures
- Permanent contract
- Full time job
- Competitive salary (€ 50.000 - € 60.000 / year)
- Good working conditions
- Professional development
What you will need:
- Pharmacy degree
- Ideally 1 years' post registration experience
- English certificate (IELTS, OET or CAE C1 level)
- Register as a Pharmacist in Ireland
If you are interested, please send your application / updated CV in English.
All applications are confidential.
Clarity can help you find your dream job and we also offer full support and many free services such as CV editing, interview preparation, career advice, etc.