Hayfield Family Collection is looking for highly efficient, well presented, well organised and energetic Accommodation assistants for our properties - the 4 * Deluxe Great Southern Killarney , the 4 * Killarney Royal which is a member of Ireland's Blue Book and the 5* Hayfield Manor in Cork City.
The ideal candidate is someone who is approachable, professional and enjoys the fast pace of working in a large dynamic environment. Someone who can consistently provide a high standard of service and contribute to the overall guest experience. The Rate of Pay will be dependent on experience with opportunities to be promoted to self-checking assistant if quality, speed and consistency standards are met.
Key delivery areas:
- Greeting all guests in a warm and friendly manner
- Cleaning of guest bedrooms and bathrooms to the highest of standards, ensuring they are clean, well maintained and attractively presented at all times whilst following all standard operating procedures
- Maintain stock levels of stationary, linen, towels and amenity requirements on in order to ensure consistency in standards.
- Maintain a safe and hygienic working environment in all back of house areas and report any lost property and maintenance issues to your manager / supervisor
- To ensure that all equipment is stored correctly and allocated to correct area.
- To ensure that the correct cleaning procedures are followed in respect of chemicals and equipment, and follow daily and weekly cleaning schedules.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Correct usage of cleaning materials, machines and equipment and comply with health and safety regulations.
- Small equipment cleaning duties as per cleaning schedules in order that the front of house team have resources required for service.
- Cleaning of all large furniture as well as the general cleanliness of the rooms including floors, walls, equipment, wardrobes, bathrooms and other areas.
- Check that all appliances are present in the room and in working order
- Straighten desk items, furniture and appliances
- Dust, polish and vacuum carpet
- Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms
- Dress beds following the standard operating procedure of the hotel
- Remove rubbish and room service items and replace used linen
- To clean corridors and public areas
- Ensure consistency and speed of service.
- The ability to clean to a high standard
- Unloading and moving of equipment / cleaning materials and stock as required.
- To observe safe working practices in carrying out the required duties and ensure that instructions specified are adhered to.
- To carry out ad hoc cleaning duties as necessary or as requested by the Management team
- Cleaning knowledge and willingness to learn
- Comply with Health & Safety regulations.
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Previous experience
- Thorough Understanding of the importance of Customer Experience and uncompromising standards of excellence
- High Attention to Detail
- Great communication skills – ability to clearly communicate with guests and management and staff across a variety of nationalities and experience levels
- Fluent English (written and verbal)
- Energetic, Friendly, Approachable, Professional, Courteous and Well Groomed
- Have the ability to maintain cleanliness of 12-15 rooms daily
- Focused on providing a consistently high standard of service and hygiene
- Be standards driven, a team player, flexible
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
- Have excellent organisational skills
About The Hayfield Family Collection :
We are a family run hotel group with luxury hotels located on Ireland's Wild Atlantic Way in Killarney and Cork City .
Killarney is a vibrant tourist town with a stunning National Park , surrounded by mountains - there are execellent transport links to all major Irish towns and cities. Both properties in Killarney are ideally located in the town centre where there are lots of shops, pubs and restuarants.
Cork City is known as Ireland's food capital, a bustling city with lots of restaurants, bars and the famous English Market which is full of local produce. There are lots of galleries, historic sights and amenities within the city.
In all Hayfield Family Collection properties, we are committed to delivering gracious hospitality and creating outstanding memories, The Scally family & their talented team deliver friendly personal service and true Irish hospitality.
Benefits of working for Great Southern Killarney
- See what our employees say: https://youtu.be/v3Q0GujHTwA
- Training &Development opportunities
- Experiential development opportunities
- Long Service Recognition
- Monthly and Annual awards / recognition
- Monthly Staff appreciation events, Summer BBQ and Christmas Functions
- Reduced rates for F&B and hotel-stays across Hayfield family collection
- Access to Leisure centre and Gym for greatly reduced rates
- Competitive Market related Salaries
- Free Staff Meals each shift
- Free Uniforms
- Accommodation Support – we will provide 2-3 weeks in hotel / self-catering house free of charge upon arrival in Ireland. Employee will be assisted to find own accommodation (letters / references etc.)
- Flight payment Up to 100 euros refunded after 6 months’ probation (receipt required)
- Please submit your fully detailed CV in English to Milandi Basel