Sie können sich nicht mehr auf dieses Stellenangebot bewerben. Rufen Sie bitte die Liste aller verfügbaren Stellen auf, um ein gültiges Angebot zu finden.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Affiliate Manager / Media buyer to join our team.
Affiliate manager with strong technical and people skills to join our business development team. We are looking for a highly motivated and dependable individual with outstanding analytical skills to work with our sales executives and clients to conduct analysis of new and mature accounts. This is a fantastic role for a disciplined professional that is interested in growing their career in the online advertising industry and working with cutting-edge technology on a proprietary platform. The successful candidate will demonstrate strong interest in reporting, Internet technologies and optimizing different marketing campaigns. Understand of online advertising deal types CPA/CPL/CPC, revenue-share.
• Working closely with affiliates and monitoring existing accounts to optimize and increase revenue.
• Seeking and developing new affiliate relationships.
• Acquiring traffic on CPA. CPA, CPC, CPM, revshare and CPV basis that best suits our available demand.
• Working closely with other departments to determine best markets, volumes, and types of traffic to pursue.
• Initiate new campaign ideas and bonus offers for affiliates.
• Working closely with a graphic designer.
• Auditing new publisher accounts and domains for quality.
• Understanding and negotiating terms for insertion orders/contracts.
• Maintaining daily interaction with numerous affiliates via phone, Skype, and email.
• Managing time effectively and prioritizing tasks in a way that will maximize revenue.
The ideal candidate has:
• 1 to 3 years of affiliate managerial experience (preferably in the online industry) – minimum experience of 2 ears in FX.
• Knowledgeable of Excel.
• Strong interpersonal skills, curiosity, positive attitude, drive and collaborative spirit.
• Dedicated to working hard and taking on responsibilities.
• Strong understanding of the Internet advertising industry concepts and terms.
• General understanding of CPC/CPM models.
• Ability to multitask with effective resolution management in a fast-paced, growing environment.
• College degree preferred.
• Fluent English with additional European language is preferred.
What we offer:
• Attractive base salary.
• Full time position – 5 days a week.
• Social benefits – Multisport card.
• Birthday Gifts.
• Paid Vacations, Holidays & Team buildings.
• Weekly sport day (Football) + catering in the office.
• Opportunities for growth to a higher position in the Company.
• Variety of different food and drinks in the office.