GAN is transforming the way the world’s leading corporations deal with corruption, compliance and regulatory risk. We provide compliance professionals around the globe with a powerful, intuitive software platform for managing all their compliance activities in one place. Our leading all-in-one no-code SaaS compliance and risk platform empowers organizations to do the right thing and conduct their business with the highest ethical standards.
We are ambitious in our efforts to build world class products for our customers, and for that we need the best people to join our team.
What we are looking for
We’re looking for an experienced Frontend Engineer who is ready to take on the challenge of a senior role in a growing engineering team. You’re a great developer and all-around nice person.
You are passionate about building great software for scale, automated testing, clean code and sharing best practices. You can lead the way and set the technical path for our future needs. In addition you probably have:
- A best practices promoter and advocate, not accepting an “It works for me” attitude
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with Rxjs and with ngrx is a plus
- Experience in working with REST APIs and JSON
- Experience with client-side compatibility and performance considerations
- Being a team player is a must, but you should also be comfortable with working independently on delivering and shipping code
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
Other important tools in our stack include: Kubernetes, Docker, Elastic, GitLab and a range of AWS services, but no experience is required with those.
What you will do
As our new Senior Frontend engineer, you will be working in a cross-functional team of highly skilled and dedicated people to deliver solutions and services to our enterprise customers. In collaboration with the rest of the engineering team you will help set the direction for our architecture and the way we build, run and deploy our services and APIs. Your tasks will include:
- Work closely with the project management team, UI team and other developers to design, prototype, test and improve the application
- Develop new features using Angular 10
- Write unit and e2e tests for new functionality
- Participate in our GAN UI shared components library development
- Be part of our Frontend bi-weekly meeting where you can contribute solving current challenges and propose new and better ways of doing things and improve the project
- Agree with the Backend team on the REST API contracts
- Play an important role in promoting and implementing best practices
- Optimize the application for maximum performance
- Sparring and peer-reviewing of code with colleagues in the R&D team
- Be an awesome team-mate in a multicultural team
Who we are
A highly diverse team spanning a wide range of both professional and cultural backgrounds - from compliance lawyers and researchers to technology experts, designers and developers. This is a unique setup within our industry and the perfect foundation for revolutionizing the compliance space by raising the bar through innovative technology.
GAN Integrity is a global company with offices in NYC, Copenhagen and London and has over 150 Fortune 1000 customers, most of which are large public corporations. GAN Integrity has raised venture capital from leading firms such as Edison Ventures and Aquiline Capital Partners. Learn more at www.ganintegrity.com.
To be successful at GAN you must have;
- The ability to adapt to a rapidly growing business in an emerging space
- Superior communication and listening skills
- High ethical standards and demonstrate transparency about everything you do
- Values consistent with ours i.e. we expect individuals to work hard, have integrity, be a team player and be an authentic contributor to our team
- A natural curiosity and the ability to see and help to resolve issues
- A level of self-awareness which enables you to positively collaborate with both your GAN colleagues and customers
What we offer
- Competitive salary, plus share/stock options.
- Excellent growth opportunities.
- Work with an amazing team of talented and motivated people who love their work.
- Flexible working hours.
- Contribute to a truly important cause - work with purpose.
- A real impact on the company’s growth and evolution.
- Great office space and central location in the heart of Copenhagen near Kgs. Have.
- Social activities: quizzes, movie nights, DHL run, Friday bars, office parties and much, much more (well - some of this currently somewhat modified to be COVID-19 safe!)
- Amazing lunch, free soft drinks, fruit, snacks and great coffee.