- Lead and conduct R&D&I activities in the field of electronic circuit design and simulation;
- Work in multidisciplinary teams, with elements with an academic and industrial profile;
- Collaborate with industry and academia to apply research results and develop new techniques, products or practices;
- To design or help design new research proposals/products and submit proposals for competitive funding;
- Keep well informed about useful information, resources, equipment, tools, technical and technological development in related fields to ensure up-to-date research capacity;
- Supervise students (in co-orientation with universities)
- train and supervise other team members
- To assign, coordinate, and review technical and scientific work.
Work Place: Lisbon. Travel in Portugal or abroad.
Work Regime: Full time
Work format: mixed
Compensation Offer: dependent on the candidate's experience
Candidate Profile Description
Academic Qualifications (degree and field): PhD in Electronic Engineering or related areas (preferential). Candidates with a foreign degree or diploma must provide proof of recognition of the degree in accordance with Decree Law No. 66/2018.
Competencies required of the Candidate:
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to formulate research plans, collect and analyse data and information
- Experience in drafting and producing reports for projects related to science, technology and innovation,
- knowledge of research tools and methodology;
- Ability to manage research teams, projects and project members to achieve objectives within defined deadlines;
- Ability to work unsupervised in a rapidly changing environment;
Excellent communication skills in English, both orally and in scientific writing.
Relevant Professional Experience:
- Analog and digital electronics.
Proven experience in:
- Design of systems and sub-systems for control and interfacing
- Development of specific software/firmware for signal acquisition/processing