We're strenghthening our team due to interesting challenging projects we are facing in the near future. We are looking for candidates with knowledge and rich experience in installing, maintaining, and consulting within Cisco, VmWare, Microsoft or PaloAlto technologies. The candidate needs to show strong passion for technology, act independently with a sense for solving complex client problems and understanding their needs.
YOU WILL BE TAKEN CARE OF:
- You can build your career with us: each employee has their own development plan,
- We offer excellent, flexible working conditions,
- The possibility to learn and grow professionally,
- Inclusion in the technical Virtual Team at company & group level in order to share knowledge,
- Access to group knowledge in the framework of Conscia Center of Excellence,
- Benefits package for employees, Competitive payment,
- The chance to show your skillset in an international, technologically advanced company.
WORK TASKS DESCRIPTION:
- You will perform the following activities:
- Performing consulting, performance, and managed services for clients,
- Preparing the technical documentation of the performed projects,
- Maintaining the installed equipment,
- Helping and offering support to clients, including interventions,
- Offering technical consulting for clients,
- Tracking the development of technologies in your area,
- Solving technical questions in your area,
- Collecting and taking notes of useful information and special cases of configurations,
- Helping the Sales team in developing and verifying offers,
- Performing services for clients,
- Checking the already installed equipment, and
- Other tasks as requested by your supervisor.
- The contract offered is for a full-time job signed for an indefinite time frame with a six-month trial period.
- Education in computing, informatics, electrotechnology or other adequate education,
- A specific certificate from Cisco, VmWare, Microsoft or PaloAlto - level Intermediate (or higher)
- At least three years of experience at equal or similar jobs,
- Fluent English,
- Readiness to travel & work abroad,
- Adaptability, communication skills, independence, self-initiative, being reliable, responsible, accurate, and persistent.