Your future is Fujitsu
At Fujitsu, our focus on human-centric innovation is impacting the way the world transforms to a digital future. We see it on a global and local scale and we know that the power of innovation and human connection can create a more trusting, sustainable and responsible world for all. We are looking to grow our team with committed people to work in a challenging, but extremely rewarding environment using the latest technology to offer ground breaking solutions to everyday problems for our customers. This is your world and your opportunity to shape it for the better.
Shape your world
To provide technical support to agents via floor walking activities and via acceptance of user interactions directly transferred to them by Service Desk Agents. Service Desk Experts provide responsive, professional and competent technical 2nd line support of incidents. They influence and improve the quality of knowledge articles as well as support training activities within the desk environment. Role holders may (but not always) have some team leading and supervisory duties.
• Technical Capability. Works within a team as an established systems/product specialist (e.g. detailed knowledge of the configuration of interlinked systems, implementing technical changes, building software regimes and contributing technically to service development) to support end users.
• Process. Follows established processes, releasing to the change control process verified, validated and documented enhancements to eliminate problems and proactively develop the service.
• Service Level. Recognizes opportunities to improve performance against Service Level. Acts as a point of escalation for agents to resolve service delivery issues. Monitors performance through statistical reporting and analysis.
• Project Work. Works within the team or under guidance from the project manager with implementation of technical designs to meet service delivery requirements within own area of responsibility.
• Customer Relationship. Establishes working relationships with customer’s organization to deliver and enhance the service.
• Problem Solving. Takes ownership in obtaining the information, evidence and data required to diagnose and resolve more complex problems (both new and known), Escalates or gains support where appropriate. Proactively analyzes, trends and reports on information (e.g. on performance service levels) in a timely manner to resolve problems, maintain and enhance service.
• Team Working. Trains and coaches members of the team to provide knowledge, assistance and advice. Works in a problem solving team to resolve service issues. May have team leader responsibilities and duties.
• Business Awareness. Understands the requirements of the customer’s business, the scope of the contract and knows how issues impact the delivery of service. Recognizes and reports opportunities to team manager and other relevant parties for additional business.
• Professional Development. Maintains awareness of technical and service developments, taking the initiative to extend own knowledge to learn about products, technologies and techniques to deliver enhanced service.
We are looking for:
At Fujitsu, you will enjoy:
…and much more!
We also invite you to watch why Fujitsu Portugal is the perfect place to work!
Apply here: PortugalGDC.firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please attach your CV in English detailing language skills and availability)