Sie können sich nicht mehr auf dieses Stellenangebot bewerben. Rufen Sie bitte die Liste aller verfügbaren Stellen auf, um ein gültiges Angebot zu finden.
- manage, plan and coordinate taxi traffic in major Swedish cities;
- be familiar with customer travel registration systems;
- provide action plans for various problem situations (following certain guidelines);
- inform taxi drivers and customers, as appropriate, of changes in traffic flow (affecting bookedjourneys);
- work professionally in a team, regularly communicate with other departments, colleagues, taxidrivers;
- follow the traffic, weather forecast, which may affect the flow of taxi traffic, etc.
We expect you to:
- have good Swedish language skills (at least level B2);
- be able to react quickly and logically, act and make decisions;
- have good computer skills;
- be punctual and have good communication skills;
- be responsive to a flexible work schedule.
- to become an important part of the team in the largest Scandinavian taxi company;
- friendly, professional and supportive colleagues;
- paid training before work;
- allowances for work in the evenings, nights and weekends;
- workplace in the very center of Riga (Lāčplēša iela 20a - Tērbatas Biznesa Centrs);
- health insurance (after 9 months of work);
- growth opportunities;
- salary from 1100-1800 EUR / gross.