Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency based in Parma, Italy? If you have a good proficiency in English and previous experience in administrative roles this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant.
- Handling correspondence: drafting e-mails to colleagues, external experts, European Commission, applicants and other stakeholders, finalising the letters, formatting and putting a chrono-out and circulating for signature before sending both the electronic and the hard copy, sending parcels by DHL;
- Filing and archiving documents, support with the implementation of new tolls to plan and monitor activities;
- Meeting organisation: inserting meetings in the system, preparing documents, checking attendance, setting the (virtual) room, collecting reimbursement forms and preparing all the supporting documents together with a clarification table for Finance, uploading the signed attendance lists and sending the Meeting for reimbursement in the system;
- Assisting with updating some templates for the launch of public consultations.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least B2 level);
- Graduate in the area of administration and management;
- 1 year of relevant working experience in performing various administrative tasks in multicultural environment;
- Good knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems;
- Proficiency in IT tools, standard office software and electronic management of data;
- Behavioural competencies: customer oriented, excellent team player, ability to switch quickly from one task to the other..
Assignment: initial contract 3 months, with possibility of extensions. Expected duration of assignment until 31/12.
Salary: approx €1850 per month before taxes.
Work modalities: initially working from home (from Italy only), relocation to Parma required in the future.
To apply for this position, please send your English Europass CV to firstname.lastname@example.org