Sie können sich nicht mehr auf dieses Stellenangebot bewerben. Rufen Sie bitte die Liste aller verfügbaren Stellen auf, um ein gültiges Angebot zu finden.
For the past year, our team in Sofia has expanded its workforce by 50%! But yet in SONNE Bulgaria, we are not done hiring!
In fact, our growth plans are even more ambitious so we are looking for dedicated people to become part of our skilled and highly-motivated engineering core.
Maybe you wonder what makes us special? Well, in our company you will have the chance to work in an exciting fast-developing industry – the wind power industry! You will be involved in a lot of different projects and you will be able to contribute to one greener and more sustainable future!
Meanwhile, this will give you the opportunity to accelerate your experience and use all of your skills. Furthermore, your work life will be varied, you will be challenged in every task and you will have the opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment.
• Execute mechanical design solutions on various projects in the wind industry field and other heavy industries according to the customer requirements and specifications;
• Concept and detailed design of heavy-duty equipment for transportation, service, and installation of wind turbine components according to industry standards;
• Create cost-effective designs exceeding customer expectations;
• Prepare and maintain technical documentation (e.g. 2D drawings, User manual, design specifications, etc.).
You are a great fit for our vacancy if you have:
• University degree in the field of Mechanical Engineering;
• At least 2 years of experience as a Mechanical Engineer;
• Experience with 3D modeling (e.g. SolidWorks, NX, Inventor, Creo or others);
• Knowledge in 2D documentation (weld-, dimension-, tolerance specification, etc.);
• Sound understanding of mechanical components, structural and conceptual design;
• Very good communication skills in English – written and verbal.
Following skills will be considered an advantage:
• Experience with DFMEA and DRA
• Experience with heavy welded constructions
An interesting and challenging job with immense opportunities for personal growth, very good working conditions as well as an attractive salary package, flexible working hours with home office opportunities, additional benefits and great office location in the center of Sofia with easy access to public transport. If you have questions, then you are welcome to contact our HR Specialist Ivona Angelova by phone: +359 886 021 586.
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, apply now!
About Sonne Bulgaria:
SONNE Bulgaria is a subsidiary company of the Danish consultancy company SONNE A/S.
We are a fast-growing consultancy company providing services to clients in the wind turbine industry, machine builders and large industrial component manufacturers outside of Bulgaria. With a vast number of experienced, competent, and flexible employees, SONNE is the extra resource many companies often need to fully complete projects, develop their activities and improvement initiatives according to plan. You can find out more about us by visiting our company's official website.