Information for Employers
Are you an Irish Healthcare employer looking for candidates that may be out of your local reach?
You can take part in our Healthcare Recruitment in Ireland online Job Day without leaving your office.
A range of recruitment services will be available to employers, including publishing vacancies on the event’s website, automatic screening/matching /interview scheduling in advance of the event and jobseekers will be waiting to speak with you on the day. The event will be widely advertised in Ireland and across Europe through targeted social media campaigns, social media platforms and online.
In order to participate in the online event, you need to register and upload your jobs in advance. The registration for jobseekers will open in January 2021 and from that day we will promote your jobs to jobseekers in Ireland and Europe.
Save the date and join us online on 28th January 2021 - 10am – 3pm (11am – 4pm CET)
How to participate?
- create / update your company profile: register directly as an Exhibitor
- upload your jobs and we will promote your job vacancies in Ireland and all over Europe
- check and review applications for your jobs in advance of the event
- use a dedicated interview scheduling system available on the platform to schedule online interviews with pre-selected candidates. You can watch a video tutorial on Pre-selecting applicants and setting up your interview schedule
- conduct one-to-one online interviews with selected candidates at a time slot chosen by you (on 28th or 29th of January).
- on the event day, use the live chat option to interact with potential candidates
Participation in Healthcare Recruitment in Ireland is free of charge and available online via any computer or mobile device with an internet connection. This is opportunity for you to save time, effort and cost of recruiting!
On the day of the event, 28th January you can join us online and virtually attend a programme of interesting presentations by excellent Irish healthcare providers, EURES Ireland and the Dept of Social Protection. If you wish you can also introduce your company and your recruitment needs with a short presentation in the event Programme remotely by pre-recorded presentation
In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In case you may need additional assistance you can also contact European Job Days helpdesk section.
We look forward to welcoming you online on January 28th on the European Job Days platform.