On behalf of Qtechnology, a Copenhagen-based hi-tech company, Look Abroad! is looking for a Software Multimedia Developer. Qtechnology (https://qtec.com) supplies Linux enabled camera solutions for industrial vision, R&D, and sports and event live streaming.
The business area of live streaming is relatively new and growing, and the company needs to strengthen their team with an experienced and talented software multimedia developer. Maybe that’s you?
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
Apply for this job if you would like:
- To work with multimedia software, using GStreamer.
- To work with new and fascinating technology, allowing you to continue developing professionally.
- To work in a small hi-tech company in a team of highly qualified engineers from around the world.
- To work with plenty of freedom and influence.
- A minimum of 1 week per year of courses or conferences.
- A full-time (37 hours/week), permanent contract with a Danish market level salary in the range 5.400 – 7.400 euros gross/month (including pension scheme).
- Flexible hours and the opportunity of working from home. You do, however, need to settle in or near Copenhagen.
- A job close to the centre of Copenhagen, a city which is consistently being ranked as one of the best cities in the world to live in.
- Advice from Look Abroad! regarding the practical issues related to getting settled in Denmark.
- You will be working with multimedia frameworks such as GStreamer for application and system development of a modular sports and entertainment streaming system. The streaming system provides live production from fixed and multiple moving (PTZ) cameras to a live streaming, with audio mixing overlay handling, replays, highlights and much more on the company’s own edge servers.
- Your main focus will be on the multimedia production using GStreamer and interfaces to external devices, partners and apps.
- Real time live stream production, camera tracking systems, and camera integration in sports arenas.
- Participation in selection and implementation of new features as well as designing custom features for the system.
- Close collaboration with the other software engineers and app designers on functionality, API's, and interfacing to external systems.
- You will be working in a team of multidisciplinary (hardware, software, apps, VHDL, mechanics), skilled and passionate engineers.
You need to have the following qualifications:
- Lots of experience with multimedia frameworks such as GStreamer and FFmpeg
- Proficient in C/ C++ and a scripting language (Python)
- Experienced in Linux environments
- Strong computer science background
- English will be your working language and you will need to have a level of at least B2.
It would be fantastic if you could also offer knowledge of some of the following:
- Developing for embedded systems
- Media codecs H.264, HEVC, VP9
- Streaming protocols RTP/RTSP, DASH, HLS, SRT, WebRTC
- OpenCV and knowledge about image processing
- Open source contributions
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
At Qtechnology, they believe that people should be encouraged instead of managed. So being self-driven and self-motivated and fearlessly jump into new projects are essential. You also need to be a collaborative team member with an open mind for new ideas.
HOW DO YOU APPLY?
Please forward your application and CV in English marked ”Job 1121, Software Multimedia Developer” by mail to Arne Beyerholm at email@example.com as soon as possible and not later than October 5th, 2020.
If this is not the right job for you, but you would like us to consider you for other, future jobs in Denmark, then feel free to send your CV marked ”Unsolicited application”.
Look Abroad! helps Spanish and international engineers and health care professionals finding good jobs in Denmark and Northern Europe. Read more about us at: https://look-abroad.business.site