Kapernikov is looking for an embedded C++ enthusiast. Both beginner- and expert-level candidates are welcome, but you need to have the motivation and talent to become an expert.
Convince us of your skills:
- You have proven experience in C++, Python & industrial control systems.
- You have notions of classical automation – PLC/Scada control, electrical signals, sensor technology.
- Send in a Github link, come over and demo a self-made project.
- Our customers usually explain their problems from an operational standpoint. Our solutions however tend to get very technical. If you can build the bridge between those two worlds or if you have it in you to become our technical wizard, then you might just get the job.
Do you have what it takes to join us?
- Did you ever develop software for fun?
- Does automating machines make your heart beat faster?
- Do you keep up with the latest technologies?
- Would you like to solve complex puzzles in industrial environments
Do you have the motivation?
- Do you have experience with automation?
- Do you have a strong opinion on what Linux distro we should use?
- Did you ever automate a process? Or something else that made an impact on the ‘real’ world?
Do you have the aptitude?
- Are you usually the guy or gal who sees the solution first?
- Can you explain difficult stuff without losing your audience?
- Do you understand how a piece of technology can really make a difference?
What we offer :
- Challenging problems that require your innovative mindset
- A friendly team of experts to spar with
- Valuable feedback and a fostering learning environment
- The occasional lemonade after work
- The chance to get paid to do what you love