We are looking for:
a Site Manager who can manage a whole industrial construction site. As a Site Manager, you keep things under control, and you seek solutions by yourself and with various stakeholders. You make sure that quality and safety issues are in order. You also have reporting and supervising duties. Are you the one we are looking for as a Site Manager?
As a Site Manager, you will:
- Plan, manage and deliver all construction activities in an efficient and cost-effective manner
- Demonstrate a positive 'can do' attitude at all times whilst understanding the impact of decisions on all aspects of the project
- Fully understand design / procurement / construction / completion planning, programming and progress reporting
- Report openly and honestly at all times, acknowledging problems, analyzing and providing seeking solutions
- Supervise contractors and internal staff on a daily basis
- Have meetings with subcontractors
- Adhere to and ensure the Health & Safety of the entire site and project
- Maintain quality & safety control procedures
- Check and prepare site reports, designs and drawings
Your education and language skills:
- Fluent in English, other languages are seen as asset
To succeed, you have:
- Experience in site projects as Site Manager OR similar positions
- Knowledge of working within vast industrial construction projects
- Experience in the management of Health & Safety, and the design and procurement processes
- Excellent customer and business communication skills
- Strong knowhow of working closely with customers offering excellent customer care while representing the brand
We'd love to receive your application!
Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!