Discover how our diverse, talented people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team.
Join our team and advance your career as a
If you join our team, you may have the following responsibilities:
- First point of contact for BP for any written form of enquiries from both new and existing customers and consumers or by internal customers within the BP Businesses.
- Interact with internal customers in a professional, friendly and efficient manner and to quickly escalate concerns about meeting service levels or deadlines.
- Handle all customer and support requests in a professional and timely manner from the first contact through to a satisfactory completion or resolution
- Develop and maintain a professional working relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage the calculation of rebate payments
- Support Finance in controlling the overall accrual level by channel
- Manage new rebate agreement set ups and drive rebate master data clean up, simplification and future steps
- Manage ad hoc rebate enquiries from the field and support offer calculation
- Ensure fulfillment of customer rebate commitments
- Enable and ensuring a rebate process best practice
- Proactively resolve customer and business issues working with Business stakeholders and internal GBS Europe Teams where applicable
In the Rebate Analyst role, we have the following requirements:
- Strong English, second European language is an advantage
- University/College degree preferably in economics
- Minimum of 2-3 years previous experience customer service and / or commercial & pricing positions
- High analytical skills
- High understanding of the business requirements and strategy such as finance and purchase to pay.
- Must demonstrate high level of proficiency in Excel and show an intermediate level aptitude for systems applications (SAP or Siebel)