Discover how our diverse, talented people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team.
Join our team and advance your career as a
Business Support Representative – German speaking
If you join our team, you may have the following responsibilities:
- First point of contact for BP for any written form of enquiries from both new and existing customers and consumers or by internal customers within the BP Businesses.
- Interact with internal customers in a professional, friendly and efficient manner and to quickly escalate concerns about meeting service levels or deadlines.
- Handle all customer and support requests in a professional and timely manner from the first contact through to a satisfactory completion or resolution
- Log, assign and track progress of queries and customer requests from receipt to completion, recording progress of these on a weekly basis.
- Contribute positively to achieving individual, team and organisational targets.
- Develop and maintain a professional working relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure data is accurately entered and maintained in all Customer Service and data collection systems, minimising errors and resultant financial losses.
- Manage the pricing master data which includes customer hierarchy, prices, discounts, rebates, contracts, investments, promotions
- Responsible for maintenance of pricing, rebate, offer, contract management calculators/tools
- Support sales with managing set-up of complex prices structures for key customers
- Support and manage complicated price/invoice related query or complaint
In the Business Support Representative role, we have the following requirements:
- Minimum 1-2 years relevant Customer Service, Pricing knowledge.
- Fluent English and German language knowledge
- Ability to work under time pressure and to prioritize multiple tasks
- Must demonstrate high reasonable level of proficiency in Excel
At BP we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- a company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the mindset of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- possibility to join our social communities and networks
- chill-out and collaboration spaces in a modern office environment
- learning opportunities, language courses and other development opportunities to shape and advance your career path
- different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- life & health insurance, medical care package
- company laptop
- phone for private usage
- opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement