About Thermo Fisher Scientific:
When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best. With revenues of more than $24 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
As a Senior Representative, you will contribute to Customer Satisfaction and take care of meeting customer’s needs. You will impact Customer Satisfaction directly by meeting or exceeding customer's expectations in all contacts with the Service Operations team. You will also impact upon the Company's achievement of Sales and Service plan and forecast by ensuring the timely and accurate processing of orders, contracts, tenders, service calls etc.
What will you do?
- Act as a contact point for customers/partners and ensure timely resolution and satisfactory outcome for customer questions and requests.
- Ensure collation and collaboration of information and accurate, timely response to Public and Private Tender invitations with local Service Operations Offices.
- Coordinate with internal departments to provide relevant information and input for all Service Contract Business which may include working with EMEA Offices of Service Operations.
- Ensure data integrity in SAP. Running various business objects reports from SAP and managing clean data in our internal systems. Maintenance of Customer Data, Install Base of Instruments and Warranty/Contract Alignment.
- Processing contract quotes, booking contracts against purchase orders and invoicing by executing the required tasks in SAP in a timely manner.
- Participates in Service up-selling programs (FLIP).
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of parts/tools, maintain partner Service Levels and monitor and provide feedback on quality issues.
Who are we looking for?
- Strong communication skills in English (written and verbal) is a must-have.
- Experience in a customer contact/order administration role for 1+ years, preferably in a fast-changing sales environment.
- Knowledge of SAP or equivalent CRM tool is an advantage.
- Computer literate - 'Microsoft Office' - Word/Excel/PowerPoint.
- Must possess excellent administration skills, organisational aptitude and the ability to plan and time manage various tasks.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell.
Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.