Sie können sich nicht mehr auf dieses Stellenangebot bewerben. Rufen Sie bitte die Liste aller verfügbaren Stellen auf, um ein gültiges Angebot zu finden.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking daring steps to shape the technologies that give us 5G, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with different personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are leaders with vision, mothers, tech geeks, fathers, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired gurus. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
Our focus on inclusion and diversity isn't just about equal opportunity or bringing in the best talent. We also participate in initiatives to inspire young girls. We empower women and men in technical careers, promote STEM education. Throughout the world, Cisco employees give generously of their talent, time, and compassion. We embrace enthusiasm to help change the world and make a positive impact.
We build the future of the Internet by crafting unprecedented value and opportunity for our customers, employees, investors, and ecosystem partners.
Support Services (aka TAC) in our Customer Experience organization provides second and third level technical support to our customers around the world. We jump in to help when their network or solutions experience hiccups. Are you ready to assist when nobody else knows how to fix the issue?
Various technology teams exist within TAC. Now we are looking to strengthen our Management and Automation SW (Network Management Systems) support team. Our MAS support team helps customers to fix highly complex technical issues related to monitoring and performance analysis their IP network. We handle products like Cisco Prime, EPNM, Crosswork, WAE, etc.
In Customer Experience (CX), we continuously support our customers in making their customers' lives better. Do you want to help? We invite you to join us in this endeavour being a part of our family.
In this role, you will:
- Help: You are a trusted technical authority. You will guide your customers in solving puzzles of highly complex issues in their systems, solutions or networks. You will deliver a superb experience in a difficult situation. You will collaborate with your customers over e-mail, phone, Webex,...
- Be sharp: You will be available for our customers, ready to jump into a new problem situation. You'll cooperate with your customer to resolve the issue while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Learn: Be the first to lay your hands on the latest and greatest in the field of software defined, self-orchestrating, self-optimizing networks technology space. You will get to work on technologies of tomorrow, today.
- Innovate: We'll encourage you to be creative. We'll give you freedom to question the way you and the team work.
- Collaborate: You are not alone. Your team members and you form a tribe together. You'll collaborate with top authorities across Cisco.
- Share: You'll author case studies, guides, ... You'll train junior engineers and help others reach their full potential.
- Broaden your view: You will work with colleagues across the globe with different cultural, gender, lingual and technical backgrounds.
Does this sound like you?
Problem solver: You are analytical, and you know how to resolve problems. You have a structured approach to troubleshooting.
Empathy: You're able to guide customers through and make stress levels down during difficult situations. You dream about customer success.
Technical Wizard: Obviously you are an authority in your technology field. At the moment we are looking for engineers with the below skillset:
• Expertise in managing Network Management (NMS) tools/applications;
• Preferably, competent in Cisco NMS products (Prime, EPNM, WAE/NSO, Crosswork);
• Good understanding/Experience with SQL databases and NoSQL DB (e.g. Mongo DB);
• Expertise in supporting multiple applications on a Linux/Unix environment;
• Advanced level of Linux/Unix OS administration & troubleshooting;
• Understanding of Virtualization technologies (VMware, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka,...);
• IP networking (Intermediate) - Routing and switching technologies (CCNA level);
• Protocols: TCP/IP, SNMP, RADIUS;
Application Aware: You know your way around application stacks (Linux, Unix,...). You can read scripts and can do basic things in Python (or, Bash,...)
Communicate: You have excellent communication skills (in English.)
Education: You are Bachelor or Master in Engineering - Computer Science or have similar experience.
We'll be very impressed if you can also show one of these:
• Cisco Certification: CCNA or CCNP;
• Certification in virtualization technologies (Openstack, VMware, RedHat, Microsoft);
• Database certifications: SQL, noSQL, Mongo, MySQL;
• You have worked in a similar support role.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.