Sie können sich nicht mehr auf dieses Stellenangebot bewerben. Rufen Sie bitte die Liste aller verfügbaren Stellen auf, um ein gültiges Angebot zu finden.
Place of work: Ocean Cruise Ship, Fleet of MSC Cruises is 16 vessels strong with worldwide sailing itineraries
In line with MSC Cruises policies and procedures and under the supervision of the Maître D’Hôtel, the Assistant Maître D’Hôtel supervises all dining service team members and in order to provide excellent service to guests.
• Assists the Maître D’Hôtel, ensuring compliance with quality and sanitation standards and procedures in all restaurants, crew mess rooms and room service;
• Inspects that all restaurant service stations are clean and the mise en place is correct before and after every service;
• Controls the daily work of dining service crew in the assigned restaurant;
• Motivates the dining service staff to improve food & beverage revenues;
• Handles and resolves guest complaints regarding dining quality and service;
• Supports the Maître D’Hôtel in their cost control responsibility through close monitoring of the inventory.
Fluent English with a good knowledge of spoken German. Any additional European language is considered an advantage (Italian, Portuguese, Spanish and French);
• Education within hotel/catering industry or equivalent experience in 4/5 star restaurant, hotel or resort;
• Computer literacy;
• Good management and organisation skills;
• Sales orientated;
• Interpersonal and communication skills;
• Passion about hospitality and customer service driven;
• Cruise industry experience is an advantage;
• STCW95 certification is compulsory (basic fire fighting, personal survival techniques, elementary first aid, personal security and social responsibility);
• A recognised medical certification is required before starting to work on board.