Siemens R&D team in Trutnov is focused on the development of innovative products for use in industry and infrastructure applications. The products are present all over the world and meet all relevant specifications. The team develops low voltage products within the Siemens SIRIUS product portfolio, the most innovative offering on the market.
Our R&D department is looking for a new manager for our hardware team.
Main responsibilities of the R&D manager would be:
- Personnel management & general team management for hardware development team.
- Resource planning for hardware team.
- To develop mid- and long-term strategy for hardware team.
- To encourage and guide team in continuous improvement and change processes.
- Coaching of development team to achieve best in class solutions.
- Driving development work and team setup towards innovative solutions for our customers.
- To drive cost optimization in hardware development team.
- To encourage team to be open for innovative and future oriented technical solutions.
- To be a part of international operating development teams for innovative electronic control products.
- Reporting to R&D-head in Trutnov.
How should the R&D manager´s profile look like?
- University degree in electrical engineering.
- Ideally specialized in hardware development.
- Advanced knowledge of English (German is an advantage).
- Minimum 5 years of leadership experience in similar fields.
- Basic knowledge in project management.
- Open to new challenges.
- Possesses mentor/coach approach.
- Experience in lean / agile working environment is welcome.
What can you expect from us?
- Opportunity for self-realization.
- Corresponding remuneration.
- Flexible package of benefits.
- 5 weeks of vacation.
- Flexible working hours and home office.
- Language trainings, training and courses for further personal and professional development.
- Background one of the largest international electrical companies.
- Modern work place in Trutnov.