Food & Beverage Manager
Hodson Bay Hotel and Galway Bay Hotel
This is an exciting new role created to work closely with the General Manager to oversee the the F&B Operation. The scope of the role will include overseeing all the Food & Beverage Outlets and assisting the Banqueting Manager.
The candidate will possess qualities in keeping with the company core values: Excellence, Passion, Honesty, Loyalty & Fun!
Key roles & responsibilities:
- Deliver a consistently exceptional level of guest care in each outlet, resulting in each area being recognised for its strong sense of personality.
- Structured approach to driving standards daily via result driven quality control processes.
- Focusing the team on achieving and exceeding relevant departmental Key performance indicators.
- Developing & enhancing both service and product of the outlets in line with current trends within the Food & Beverage Hospitality sector.
- Working with Executive Head Chef, the Brasserie Manager and the Beverage Manager to assist in achieving targeted gross profit margins in food and beverage.
- Drive for the highest level of presentation in all outlets to include: cleanliness, maintenance, atmosphere and a generally high standard of visual aesthetics.
- Assist & Develop strong departmental training practices that will assist in achieving consistent exceptional standards.
- Contribute to the timely planning of sales activities, promotional events and social media activity for each of the outlets.
- Manage and achieve wage and departmental overhead costs in line with budget.
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant 3rd level qualification
- Minimum of 2 years' Management experience
- Positive outgoing and friendly personality
- The ability to lead and motivate the team
- Highly organised with the ability to drive new initiatives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent English
- Permit to work in the EU
- Complimentary access to Fitness Centre and Pool
- Complimentary Carparking.
- Team building events
- Progressive training and development
- Monetary incentives for “refer a friend”
- Employee of the Month scheme
- Dry cleaning
- Suits provided
- Active Sports and Social events
- Hotel discounts
A proud member of the Irish Hotels Federation Quality Employer Programme, the Galway Bay Hotel provide many development opportunities for motivated and efficient people in all departments. We aim to foster a positive team spirit and enjoyable working environment through mutual respect and trust.