Mitie provides a wide range of facilities management (FM) services across Ireland, Europe and the UK. These are delivered as integrated FM contracts, in bundles or as single services, depending on client requirements. We manage and maintain some of the nation's most recognised landmarks, high street buildings and even homes in your community
Our service areas include Integrated FM; Hard FM technical and building services; Cleaning, landscaping, waste; Security and front of house; and Catering.
We are now looking for an exceptional Engineer to lead our Data Centre Operations. The duties of this role include but are not limited to:
- Operational management of data centre operations and teams to ensure zero loss time events
- Management of critical reliability and continuous improvement programmes
- Management of DC Governance programme, ensuring all works undertaken within DC environment (Engineering, Deployment and IT) are in line with company process, best practice and regulatory requirements
- Capacity management across the portfolio, Cooling, Space, AC, UPS and -48V.
- Responsibility for QA programme within DC environment
- Engineering design team lead and certifier
- Engineering specification, project definition and management concerning physical changes and growth of all data centres.
- Management of DC build out and IST programmes
- Programme management of all construction works within DC environment
- PSDP/PSCS management and assigned certifier for all construction work within DC environments
- Management of all regulatory and compliance standards, SOX, PCI, ISO 9001,22001, 27001,
- Management of ISO 50001 programme across client sites
- Energy manager for client portfolio of over 2000 sites
- P+L responsibility for the portfolio
- Large project management including design, acceptance, oversight, the delegation of project scopes and responsibilities plus cost and budget control.
If you have previous experience in overseeing a Data Centre Operation and have a relevant qualification we would like to hear from you.