Sie können sich nicht mehr auf dieses Stellenangebot bewerben. Rufen Sie bitte die Liste aller verfügbaren Stellen auf, um ein gültiges Angebot zu finden.
As one of the leading international providers of economic and automated logistics systems, WITRON stands for state-of-the-art technology, innovation and reliability for more than 45 years. The WITRON Group has an annual revenue of about 515 million euros and employs more than 3,100 people worldwide.
To complete our start-up management team, we are looking for several
Service technicians (m/f/x)
Your area of responsibility:
• Support of the putting into service of our automated logistics systems as connector between project team and clients
• Monitoring and support of the system processes (regarding organization and system)
• Periodic monitoring and checks of the system (order and material flow, system performance), fault analysis and incorporation of the respective specialist department
• Completed electrical engineering apprenticeship
• Technical understanding and logical thinking
• Safe handling of MS Office programs
• Willingness to travel, willingness to work in shifts
• English language skills
• Commitment, ability to work in a team, independent and purposeful way of working
Business trips can be made directly from home, a change of residence to Parkstein is not necessary.
We offer an interesting field of tasks, attractive development opportunities, a performance-related pay system, extensive social benefits, a future-proof workplace in a high-growth family company.
Convince us with your detailed application or contact us in case of questions. We are looking forward to your complete online application.
Mrs. Silvia Laußmann
Neustädter Str. 19 – 22