Looking for a graduate job, traineeship, research or voluntary work project in Europe?
Would you like to be in direct contact with Portuguese, Spanish and other European employers?
Need advice on looking / applying for a job? Other career possibilities? Info on living and working & career opportunities in another European country?
Then FINDE.U Virtual University International Job Fair is the right event for you!
Take part online and meet with employers from across Europe looking for your profile and skills.
SAVE THE DATES! 9 and 10 April 2019 (Tue - Wed)
Opening hours from 9.30 am to 5.00 pm (GMT, Lisbon / Porto / Vila Real timezone)
from 10.30 am to .6.00 pm (CET, Madrid / Vigo timezone)
The fourth FINDE.U Virtual edition is an opportunity for you and employers from all over Europe to meet and make contact online. You can participate from wherever you are, either in Portugal, Spain or in another EU/EEA country.
This event offers YOU a full package for your job search in Europe. You can:
- apply, during the next few weeks, to job, traineeship and research vacancies matching your profile, and maybe be pre-selected for an interview;
- make first contact via live chat with employers, EURES advisers and other career experts;
- take part in workshops, info sessions and presentations;
- (If selected) benefit from online recruitment interviews with employers.
The full Programme will be online. Please take a look at it from March 11th onwards.
How to participate
- Register as a jobseeker (participation is free of charge, but previous registration is mandatory);
- Research the available information on the participating companies, info points and countries and on their recruitment profiles / needs;
- Search for the job / traineeship vacancies for which you gather all or most of the requirements;
- Apply (on the platform) for the vacancies matching your profile.
Employers will schedule online recruitment interviews on 9 and 10 April. In case you’re pre-selected, you may participate in one or more interviews during the event.
- Please also check the Programme regarding info sessions and workshops (updates up until 28 March), which will be streamed on 9 and 10 April;
- Get ready, select the companies, countries and info points / advice services you want to approach, identify the questions you want to place.
During the event:
- In order to take better advantage of info, advice and employer contact opportunities, we advise you to save some time on 9-10 April;
- Minimum requirements to participate: a computer (PC or laptop), a tablet or a smartphone with stable Internet connection + your own headset with microphone; for interviews, a webcam and a Skype account are a major plus;
- Be selective regarding the workshops, info sessions and company presentations to follow; choose those which are actually looking for your profile and skills, and meeting your expectations;
- When approaching employers, even if online, a careful look & professional attitude are important, but also a good level of the required language and a positive and assertive attitude; also the demonstrated knowledge regarding the companies and their main projects are a major plus. This is why you should document yourself as much as possible in advance.
Regularly check on updates under www.europeanjobdays.eu/findeu2019.
We’re counting on you!
Further info: email@example.com