Duties & Responsibilities:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Fluently spoken English
- English and Russian is a must
- Hospitality degree
- Previous experience
- Pleasant and communicative character
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Reliability and hard work
- Great team spirit
- EU passport
Rewards & Benefits:
- Competitive salary depending on qualification and expertise
- Legal working contract with all social insurance contributions paid
- Seasonal or permanent employment
- Accommodation and meals on dutie
-Food on duty: Free
-Accommodation shared: Free
-1 Day off/Week
-8-9 working hours/day
salary from 800-1100 net
to be eligible to work you have to be a Cypriot or have european passport