Due to phenomenal growth, we are looking to add a Project Engineer to join one of the Irelands’ fastest-growing M&E Building Services companies. King and Moffatt have successfully delivered multiple large-scale projects in Ireland, the UK & multiple locations in Europe. King and Moffatt have a vast portfolio of projects in the following sectors: industrial, commercial, pharmaceutical, food processing, logistics distribution centres. The candidate will be working alongside a Contracts Manager learning hands-on experience.
It is a full-time permanent role.
Project Engineer DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Become familiar with all the project details, design, and specifications.
- Collate technical submittals as detailed by the Contracts/Project Manager and manage this process.
- Collaborate with Contracts Manager, Project Manager, Design and QS on updating the progress report.
- Raising RFI’s
- Keep RFI schedule up to date.
- Follow up on orders of long lead plant items.
- Ensure latest revisions of drawings are being worked on site.
- Redline drawings with as build information and issue to design.
- Monitor compliance of Sub Contractors.
- Attend site meetings.
- Assist QS in all variations and back up for changes and procurement.
- Manage relevant external correspondence.
- Ensuring compliance of all Building Regulations, Standards and Health & Safety Regulations.
- Comply with all EHSQ policies and procedures as required.
- Compile the Operation and Maintenance Manual, commissioning, and handover process.
- Maintaining K&M Document Management System.
- This list is not exhaustive or exclusive.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree Level in Engineering or similar Discipline.
- Comprehensive understanding of tendering process.
- Working knowledge in MS Project, MS Office Suite
- Experience of AutoCAD/BIM360 beneficial.
- Willing to learn and adapt to different elements of a project.
SUPERVISORY REQUIREMENTS AND DEPUTY
This role reports to the Contracts Manager.
Some travel may be required. The expectation is that this would not exceed 80% of total working time on average.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive Salary
- Professional Development support
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health and Wellness programs
- Free parking
- Bike to work scheme
The successful candidate must be eligible to work in Ireland / EU