Enva is a leading provider of recycling and resource recovery solutions, with locations across the United Kingdom and Ireland. With sustainability at the forefront of our proposition, we recover a broad range of hazardous and non-hazardous waste materials for re-use in manufacturing and energy conversion. We also provide a complete portfolio of industrial, water and waste water services. At Enva we are committed to recycling and resource recovery; it forms the basis of our business strategy and our values.
We support the life cycle of waste products to provide either a second life, such as the production of energy or, in many cases, closed-loop recycling solutions. Our dedication to developing new and innovative products and solutions and extending the life cycle of the world’s resources is driving our business forward.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
To support business development and project team to grow this business into a further established player in the water and wastewater treatment industry. To assist in the effective delivery and operation of projects for the Water Treatment business. This role requires initiative, drive and dedication to ensure that the business unit grows and develops.
- Instrumental in delivery of flow and load surveys including Flow and load survey interim reports and final reports.
- Instrumental in delivery of Jar Testing works with private and municipal customers, compiling and interpreting results to assist in optimisation of wastewater treatment plants.
- Assist in delivery of water treatment projects such as UV installations, Filter Installations.
- Understanding and delivering specifications for various odour control systems for water and wastewater treatment plants.
- Specification of Carbon Supply for purpose and management of changeouts.
- Assist project manager in all duties required to manage the project operations safely, compliantly, and profitably.
- Liaise with clients, contractors, regulatory bodies, and other stake holder, monitor projects budgets and programmes,
- Troubleshooting and providing support on key customer sites with regard to wastewater treatment plant operations
- Assist in day-to-day management of key client contacts, completing project reports and keeping clients up to date as operations progress.
- Support in developing the sales pipeline, meeting and developing opportunities with new prospects and existing clients.
- Preparation of proposals and profit and loss accounts for new projects with existing customers.
- Assist in driving forward the development of Enva Water particularly in the municipal market as key suppliers to Irish Water and DBO operators.
- Research and support new initiatives to maintain Enva Water Services position as an innovator and a forward thinker in the water services sector within Ireland.
Qualifications/ Skills/ Experience Required:
- Strong engineering (civil, environmental, chemical, mechanical) Science or Environmental primary degree
- 0-1 years’ experience in the engineering, environmental science, waste industry an advantage.
- Strong water/wastewater treatment knowledge and experience beneficial
- Good report writing skills, proficient in MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience using laboratory and field equipment beneficial
- Experience using Autocad/BIM beneficial
- Ability to quickly understand the technical and operational issues facing the Environmental Services Sector
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships within the existing team and amongst clients
- Strong drive, self-starter and ambition to grow a business and a team
- Full, clean driving license essential
- Flexible with multiple locations nationally, Cork, Portlaoise, Dublin.
An attractive and competitive total compensation package is available to successfully recruit the person required for this role. Benefits include Company vehicle/ car allowance, Pension, Death in Service, 23 days annual leave, Educational Assistance Program and Flexible Working.
The above description is a general outline of the requirements of the role. It is not intended to be exhaustive and may be added to in the future depending on the needs of the business.
If you are interested in applying for this job, please apply clickling the link below and mention Green Jobs in Ireland