Are you the one who can lead our team through the cloud journey safely to the finish line, and do you want to be in charge of the operation of Bizzkit as a cloud SaaS solution? Hesehus’ e-commerce platform, Bizzkit, which both enjoys great success in Denmark and has made a breakthrough internationally, is currently looking for a Head of Cloud Operations who will play a crucial role in the operation of the future cloud e-commerce platform.
What are we offering?
Our e-commerce platform, Bizzkit, is one of the most widely used platforms among the top 1000 companies with physical products in Denmark and has achieved a strong position among our solutions partners abroad. As the only platform, Bizzkit has a unified solution for PIM, CMS and DAM with a headless, integration-friendly architecture and an ecosystem with the best-of-breed technologies.
We have already embarked on our cloud transition journey, and we have formed a dedicated cloud sub-team consisting of a Lead Platform Architect, a Project Manager, two Cloud Software Developers and more to come. Our very skilled team is developing the underlying infrastructure based on modern cloud technologies – with the aim of offering a SaaS platform for the largest and best e-commerce solutions both in Denmark and internationally. We are now moving towards all products being run on containers in Azure Kubernetes Services.
As our new Head of Cloud Operations, you will be the key person in this transformational journey, where you will define the route, we take. You will be responsible for setting the direction for operations and security on a new, scalable, and reliable cloud platform that delivers solutions to some of the largest customers online.
In the role of Head of Cloud Operations, you will lead our Operations Team and establish a department from the beginning. You will lead the design of regulatory compliance policies and ongoing operational, optimization, and development tasks that ensure operational stability and performance of our cloud software products. You will also be a strong representative of our Cloud services to our customers and partners, where you will ensure close dialogue, good communication and a high level of information. Your tasks include the following:
- Responsible for compliance
- Data (ISAE 3000)
- Information security (ISAE 3402)
- Quality management(ISO 9001)
- Responsible for the operation and connection time of Bizzkit as a Service
- Responsible for the on-call service
- Responsible for SLA calculations and compliance with these
- Responsible for incident response and reporting
- Impose requirements on the products in relation to operational stability and performance
- Manager for the Operations Team
- Ensure stability and performance
- Threat image monitoring and response to vulnerabilities, threats, etc.
- Systematization/cooperation with the development organization
- Budget manager for Bizzkit as a Service
- Consumption manager (space, data in/out, etc.)
- Billing Input
- Responsible for operations and application support including partner-facing documentation and quality assurance of this.
- Reporting on performance and other relevant parameters.
- Preparation of SLA and operating contracts in cooperation with legal assistance, sales, and partners.
- Ongoing dialogue with the partners on the cloud solution about their experiences and feedback.
- Front figure in relation to the operation of Bizzkit
As a member of our company, you will be part of a vibrant environment consisting of highly skilled and committed colleagues. Our commitment shows in the professional work with a strong focus on knowledge sharing and development. Our culture is characterized by a strong social and unity, a positive atmosphere, and a strong focus on good management.
Who are you?
We expect you to have a relevant academic education, as well as a few years of experience from a similar position, where you have worked with large and complex IT solutions and IT operations. You might even have experience with personnel management.
As a person you are solution-oriented and good at dialogue with customers, where you are proactive and can take the lead when it comes to communicating the operation of software solutions. You are robust and can take responsibility in relation to the customers, ensuring positive cooperation. In your work, you have an analytical and strategic mindset and can make constructive requirements. You are good at changes and passionate to leave your own mark on the organization, build new and efficient processes where everything is not predefined.
- Great opportunity to advance your own career. We hold staff development interviews twice a year, as we believe in a closer interaction with you and your development.
- Tailored development plans instead of a predefined career paths.
- Hesehus Training Academy - time for immersion.
- Family friendly and flexible working hours.
- Parental leave with good conditions.
- Free health insurance - covers also your children until they are 24 years old.
- Free Danish lessons in-house.
- Company lunch program.
- Beautiful premises located centrally at the harbour in Odense.
- Cozy office enviroment located centrally in Aarhus (right next to Aarhus Central Station).
- Extensive discount program including LogBuy.
Apply for the job
We offer a competitive salary based on your experience, as well as pension and healthcare insurance. We wish to fill in the position as soon as possible and therefore interview on an ongoing basis. Certificate of criminal record must be obtained before employment can take place. We look forward to hearing from you.
If you have any questions, please contact HR Partner, Magdalena Zaremba Andersen at email@example.com or +45 91 17 82 94.
Apply online here: https://www.hesehus.com/career/head-of-cloud-operations
Bizzkit is the only e-commerce platform on the market that unites PIM, DAM and CMS and provides full flexibility to create ambitious e-commerce solutions that are tailored to the customers' specific needs. Bizzkit is part of Hesehus A/S, a software company founded in 2002 with +160 employees located on the harbour of Odense and in the middle of Aarhus. Hesehus A/S has been appointed as Gazelle Company four times most recently in 2019, has received 15 top positions in the competition for the E-Commerce Prize, and was in 2016 again elected as one of Denmark's best workplaces®.