Are you our new colleague?
The moment a guest steps into on of our lobbies, they walk into a genuinely memorable experience. As member of our Front Office team, you’ll not only be the person they rely on to handle transactions, offer local insights and anticipate every detail of a friction-free experience. You’ll also create the warm atmosphere that makes our guests feel at home.
Right now we are looking for Receptionists, Night Auditors, Night Managers, Ass. Front Office Manager and Bell Men.
About the Front Office jobs
Among other things (and depending on the precise job), you will, in collaboration with your colleagues at the reception, be sharing responsibility for the department’s continued development and that all our guests get the best service experience.
Since we are a busy workplace that constantly strives to achieve new goals, you naturally also get good opportunities to develop yourself both professionally and personally.
You will work in an informal environment characterized by progress and speed, in a workplace where everyone helps each other to achieve the best result. We offer you a job with good and competent colleagues as well as a number of employee benefits and social events.
You get an exciting and challenging position where you get a self-reliant responsibility in a professional, versatile and creative workplace, where 2 days are never the same.
We have a good team spirit and the willingness to constantly improve. You get a position with attractive employment and working conditions, including health insurance, good employee canteen and company events.
You will be overall responsible to ensure that our guests always get the best service experience when they visit us.
In addition, your tasks will consist of:
- Check in and out of hotel guests
- Handling of individual, business and leisure guests
- Upselling and additional sales
- Ensuring a great experience of all our guests
- Phone call and e-mail handling
- Cash processing
- Training new employees
We expect that:
- You have experience from the industry, preferably from reception and booking, and that you have the ability to keep an overview in busy situations
- Presence and precision characterize your work, so you can help create a good experience for our guests
- You are good at cooperating across all departments
- You have a good knowledge of English
- You have good IT knowledge, preferably of the Office package and OPERA
- You enjoy a varied work schedule with changing working hours
You must be eligible for a Danish Work & Residence permit.