Are you our new colleague?
Are you a committed Chef or Souschef who wants to help provide our guests with an unforgettable experience when they eat with us? Then you might be one of our new colleagues.
Right now we are looking for passionate food lovers to join our amazing teams at Crowne Plaza Copenhagen Towers, Copenhagen Marriott Hotel, AC Hotel Bella Sky and Bella Center & Bella Arena.
About the job
Responsible for the daily operation of the kitchen - this is done by ensuring the product quality is at a high level, and that the optimal service and quality is provided to all hotel guests according to the hotel's business objectives.
- Be a role model for chefs and trainees
- Responsible for the food quality together with team
- Responsible for planning of week, goods overview and preparing for the week
- CO Responsible for ordering and food cost
- Responsible for high hygiene standard and cleaning standard in the kitchens, within the law and the IHG Brand
- Be part of a good working environment and ensure of the safety protocols
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
- Part of the solution and never the problem
- Be conversant with the fire emergency procedure of the hotel and other emergency procedures as laid down by the hotel
PROFFESIONAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Good command in English
- Enjoy a hardworking environment
- Service mindset: always put the guest first, provide excellent service
PERSONAL AND SOCIAL SKILLS
- A smiling and positive attitude. Positive and accommodating behavior.
- A good team player. Passionate to neighborhood, natural curiosity and a warm way with people
- Chef educated
- High School/Vocational
You must be eligible for a work and residence permit in Denmark.