Job description As Customer Support Engineer and technical expert, you are responsible for the (bio)technical support to customers worldwide with regards to industrial incubators, HVAC equipment and monitoring systems of Petersime. The following tasks and responsibilities are part of your role as Customer Service Engineer:
- You are responsible for the follow up of a problem, from A to Z: from troubleshoot, via root cause analysis until implementation of a (structural) solution for the customer.
- You build up a personal longterm relationship with the customers within your region. By exception, a visit to the customer is recommended.
- You take care of the necessary administrative case management in a CRM tool and you proactively update the knowledge database.
- When necessary, you coordinate a quality issue together with the quality department or you point at a change in the design to the internal R&D department.
- You are a specialist regarding industrial incubators by gaining expertise in Petersime’s portfolio.
- You are a Knowledge Coach, responsible for a certain technology within the Petersime portfolio, and create valuable service documentation. That service documentation will be consulted by an international team of 60 Field Service Engineers.
- You facilitate technical education for customers in Petersime’s training center or via webinar/e-training and you coordinator technical seminars for the Field Service Engineers.
- You are supported by 12 enthusiastic colleagues in the Customer Support Engineering team, working from Belgium, Malaysia, China and Brazil.
- You receive regularly internal training about product innovations, new machines and techniques in this innovative world. This in close collaboration with the R&D department, to maximize your own knowledge and to apply this knowledge in the organization.
- You report to the Customer Support Coordinator.
- You hold a bachelor or master degree in a technical field with a broad knowledge regarding electricity, electronics and mechanics). Knowledge about incubation, cooling techniques and/or HVAC is an asset.
- Preferably, you have experience in service and technical support
- You combine working autonomously with working in team, and you have strong soft skills.
- You love to build bridges to the customers, but also to internal departments such as R&D, quality, sales etc.
- You are assertive, convincing and you have good presentation skills (or are willing to further develop these skills).
- You are communicating fluently, in English and preferably also in Dutch. French is an asset.
- Your personality in a few key words: eager to learn, customer oriented, problem solver, enthusiastic and proactive.
- You are part of a motivated and enthusiastic team at Petersime, world leader in the development of incubators, hatchery equipment and turnkey hatcheries.
- Know-how, quality and efficiency in a professional no-nonsense and open company culture.
- Varied job with international contacts (customers, field service engineers, agents etc.).
- Possibility to become an expert in this high technological niche market.
- A competitive offer with interesting advantages such as the possibility to lease a company car according to a cash for car arrangement.