Are you a MIG/MAG welder? Do you want to work in Finland? Can you speak communicative English, Russian or Polish?
If you answered 3 times yes, don´t hesitate to send us your application! We have job opportunities both for more and less experienced MIG/MAG Welders (sometimes only welding certificate is sufficient).
General description of work duties:
- Welding with MIG/MAG Method
- Work with technical drawings
- Welding of materials such us steel, black steel, stainless steel and others
What we offer:
- Finish work contract
- Salary: between 13 - 17 €/h/brutto (based on experiences) + bonuses based on exact client (bonus from the law, extras for afternoon or night shift, effectivity bonus...)
- 40 h/week , day shifts or 2 / 3 shift system (+ 1,23 € in case of evening shifts, + 2,26 € in case of a night shifts)
- Work in the stable and recognized company
- Accommodation provided (various options, price from 250 €/month)
- Start date: upon agreement
On the top of that, you are getting...
- Holiday compensation (around 9% extra in first year)
- Paid public holidays (around 4% extra) after first month
- Occupational health care after first month
- Work insurance
- Relocation service (accommodation arrange, tax office visits, etc.)
- Experience as a MIG/MAG Welder (or welding certificate)
- Communicative level English, Polish or Russian language (at least B1)
- Ability to read technical drawings
- Reliability, good working attitude