Your future is Fujitsu
At Fujitsu, our focus on human-centric innovation is impacting the way the world transforms to a digital future. We see it on a global and local scale and we know that the power of innovation and human connection can create a more trusting, sustainable and responsible world for all. We are looking to grow our team with committed people to work in a challenging, but extremely rewarding environment using the latest technology to offer ground breaking solutions to everyday problems for our customers. This is your world and your opportunity to shape it for the better.
Shape your world
Working in close partnerships with our Inside Sales team, as an Inside Sales Representative you’ll seek to enhance and uplift the current business pipeline of Fujitsu. The key element of the role will be to support in leading and closing standardized core offering deals and supporting senior sales colleagues as part of their virtual teams, within a single team within a single sales territory /account /partner.
Reporting into the Inside Sales team, you’ll contribute to the achievement of team sales targets as measured by sales orders, margin and total bid expenditure.
You’ll be instigating and driving cultural change to provide an environment to enable the teams to design /provide better, faster, more effective solutions, by building upon your existing knowledge and ability. And by shaping your world around working your way, you can shape the way the world learns, travels, buys, lives and works.
- Previous experience in the responsibilities described
- Fluency in English and German
- Good communication skills and team work ability
- Ability to problem solving and critical thinking
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and Salesforce
Key Performance Indicators
- Sales Opportunities: Supports senior sales colleagues in qualifying opportunities to establish a pipeline which will meet targets within designated territory/account/partner. Execution of contract negotiations under guidance.
- Sales Planning: Supports the establishment of the value proposition and win strategy for all qualified opportunities. Supports the establishment of a closing plan and their contribution to it.
- Sales Process: Provides pricing information and written quotations to customers or partners. Supports senior sales colleagues in customer visits and presentations as part of the team. Uses specified company tools and processes to manage sales opportunities.
- Stakeholder Planning: Identifies decision makers, influencers and other stakeholders (internal and external). Identifies methods to influence stakeholders and participates appropriately.
- Input to Bid Reviews: Together with designated bid team, supports in the providing and presentation of appropriate input to company bid review process.
- Forecasting: Submits accurate and timely monthly sales forecast and regular updates to line management.
- Governance: Adheres to company defined governance procedures and sales management tools including the client relationship management (CRM) database to manage campaigns within own borders.
- Product Understanding: Maintains a good level of product, services and solution, market and competitive know-how.
Shape the world by working your way
We want the best people on our team, so we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. If you want to work alongside people with different ideas, in an inclusive business that will welcome you and support you, come and co-create the future at Fujitsu.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all and to offer:
- Competitive salary
- Employment directly with Fujitsu with possibility of permanent contract
- Work life balance with 25 annual leave days
- Life insurance and Private health insurance extensive to family members and since the first day of employment
- International career in a dynamic and enthusiastic environment
- Training and internal career progression plan upon hiring
- Several discounts available with our partners
- The chance to get involved in our Social Responsibility program and participate in several initiatives with focus on well-being, diversity and inclusion, environment and our community
- If you are moving to Portugal we also offer the support of our Welcome Buddy to help you settle in.