The chemistry is right here: As the market leader in Germany, Randstad combines decades of know-how, digital competence and personal advice.
We are currently seeking a Chemical Engineer (m/f/d) or Master of Science Chemistry (m/f/d) for the site on the beautiful Lower Rhine in Emmerich on behalf of our client from the chemical industry. Are you a chemist looking for a new professional challenge? We have what you are looking for - apply now!
What you can expect
- A good induction training in an international environment.
- direct placement in a permanent position at our client’s company
- Intensive preparation for the job interview at our client’s company
- Appreciative and trusting support throughout the entire placement process
- Attractive, performance-related remuneration
- Salary indication: 60.000 - 68.000 Euros gross/year
- Carry out research and literature studies in your own field of expertise
- Participate in (R&D) projects by investigating a range of variables to achieve project results in your own field and, following defined good practices and procedures, by independently selecting and applying R&D laboratory techniques and processes or by following up the work of external providers.
- Define new projects in your own field according to market and/or client requirements.
- Make necessary changes or optimisations to existing products, procedures, processes and/or applications,
- change the requirements of the plant operation, specific tailor-made requirements, based on technology observation.
- Edited technical documentation such as reports, procedures, protocols, etc.
- Presenting,explaining and discussing results of R&D projects to (internal) stakeholders.
- Collaborate on the scaling of new products or processes in your own field, taking into account product and process safety in collaboration with the industrialisation team.
- Support in writing and filing patent applications on the results of own projects in cooperation with the patent officer.
- After implementation of the new or adapted product, method, process or application, maintain a close collaboration with Sales & Marketing.
- Assist in the development of marketing material, create prototype samples
- Provide technical input during (preparation for) customer visits and provide technical support for customer queries.
- Train colleagues and answer general questions as well as questions on specific R&D issues.
- Provide input for the development of practices, systems, tools and/or work instructions.
- Provide input for the selection and support in the implementation of new equipment and tools.
- Keep your know-how and expertise up to date, keep abreast of developments in your field and share it with internal colleagues.
- Degree in chemical engineering or Diploma Engineer Chemistry or Study Master of Science Chemistry
- very good German language knowledge
- very good english language skills
Interested? Apply now!