The High Commission for Migration has the mission of collaborating on determining, executing and assessing the public, transversal and sectorial policies concerning migrations that are relevant for the integration of migrants in the national, international and Portuguese-speaking contexts, for the integration of the immigrants and ethnic groups and for managing and valuing of the diversity between cultures, ethnics and religions.
The High Commission for Migration (ACM) has developed, since its inception, a number of specialized services to meet the needs of migrant communities.
Learn more about these services here!
- Migrant Support Line
- Online Platform for Portuguese Learning
- Telephone Translation Service
- Support for the Integration of Refugees
- CNAIM - National Support Centres for the Integration of Migrants
- CLAIM - Local Support Centres for the Integration of Migrants
- Immigrant Professional Integration Cabinets
- Outreach Teams
More about our services: ACM Institutional Handbook